Amalie Batchelder Resume ’17
Please click above for a pdf version of my resume.
University of Florida
Graduation date May 2018. B.S. in Journalism. GPA 3.3
Editor-In-Chief. The Really Independent Florida Crocodile. Sept. 2014 – Current.
– Edit over 50 articles monthly for grammar, precision and punctuation
– Pitch articles and features for viral content and 10,000 print magazines monthly
– Assist with photography, organization and social media presence
Creative. Swamp.Media Sept. 2015 – Current.
– Brainstorm innovative ways for brands to promote to college students
– Create ad copy to be featured in online and print publications
– Assisted in producing a promotional video for an audience of 80,000
Reporter. WUFT.org Sept. 2016 – Jan. 2017.
– Pitched and wrote articles relevant to 16 surrounding counties
– Provided photos, audio and edited video clips
– Edited colleagues’ articles for grammar, precision and punctuation
– Covered breaking news with social media and video
Assistant to Program Coordinator. Atlantic Center for the Arts. July – Aug 2015.
– Assisted in organizing schedule and events for young writers’ residency
– Supervised and led activities for over 20 teens for two weeks
– Wrote persuasive essay to donors
– Assisted four master writers in running classes and lectures
Social media management, Microsoft Office, basic Photoshop, basic PremierPro, WordPress, photography.